Google has just launched an exciting update to the AdWords Editor tool. It’s considered to be the biggest update to the application since it was released in 2006. It’s been redesigned completely, all of the features were enhanced, and new features were added to help advertisers do more in less time.
AdWords Editor 11.0 also got a brand new visual design and a faster interface, helping advertisers to be more efficient when viewing and making changes through accounts and campaigns.
Some of the new features include:
- The ability to open multiple windows to view different parts of the account at the same time.
- Multiple accounts will be easily manageable by opening many account windows at once.
- A new panel for selecting type lists – removes the need to navigate using tabs, so advertisers can quickly perform common tasks instantly.
- An improved, advanced search bar – helps to apply multiple search criteria and filters, and save popular searches for future use.
- An advanced, multi-select functionality helps perform more actions in bulk and at scale.
Watch the video Google released about AdWords Editor 11.0: