While English may be considered as the “official” language of the web, there are well over 1 billion internet users who does not speak English, and over half of all Google searches are performed in other languages. Even without mobile phones, desktop internet has a huge reach around the globe; with 38.4% reach in China, 80.1% in Japan, 82.7% in Germany, 77.2% in France and 65.6% in Spain – just to name a few.
As physical borders have less impact, marketing your products and services in foreign languages presents a lucrative, untapped opportunity to expose your brand to potential customers around the world.
However, simply translating your content and keywords is not enough. In the same way that Search Marketing strategies increase traffic, leads and sales for your primary website, your localized websites need similar promotion to achieve the same goals.
For both organic ranking (SEO) and paid search inclusion (PPC), a website’s search visibility is influenced by many factors, from link volume, quality and diversity, to content quality, social activity, the state of the competition, and more. Search engines are also moving toward more local results that can vary by country, city, and even specific location.
Whether your business is large or small, well-established or just starting out, pioneering a new market niche or striving for success amidst fierce competition, we can provide search marketing services and guidance to help your localized websites achieve your search ranking goals in every language.
Our multilingual search marketing services are unique in many ways. We never just translate your website content or Adwords ads – we create them from scratch, tailored to each language and country. What works in one language, may not work in another. We have many years of website localisation and search engine experience, which we fully utilize to provide you with positive ROI campaigns from the get go.
Our multilingual services include:
- Keyword Research – comprehensive keyword phrase research in the language of your choice. Including customer needs research, market trends and competitive analysis in specific countries.
- Website and Code Optimization – analyzing your website architecture, navigation, code and server configuration. Suggesting tweaks and changes to maintain better search engine crawling and indexing of your pages.
- Blogging and Content Writing – creating new content on a consistent basis. We use experienced bloggers, content writer and copywriters in over 60 languages.
- Inbound Marketing – researching and identifying relevant, authority websites in your target language, creating content and links to your homepage, blog and content pages.
- Social Signals – creating Social Media profiles, updating and posting articles, news and teasers to generate a buzz around your website and brand.
- User Engagement – monitoring user engagement with your website. Setup of Analytics Goals to measure success, improving bounce rate, time spent, pageviews and overall visitor satisfaction.
- Pay Per Click Setup – proper setup of Google Adwords campaigns in multiple countries and languages, including break-down to multiple Ad-groups, budgeting and conversion tracking configuration.
- Ads Copywriting – professional advert copywriting, tailored to your prospective audience in multiple languages.
- Campaign Optimization – monitoring and optimizing your PPC campaigns, changing and testing ad copy, keyword targeting and ad placement. Improving click-through-rate and lead conversions.
- Advanced Reporting – providing advanced reporting of the advertising funnel. From keyword performance, through ad-copy variations, landing pages, lead generation to ROI.
- Complementary Content – producing on-demand additional content such as articles, press releases, videos, Wiki pages, etc.
Why Choose Us?
Multilingual Search Marketing is an intricate and complex process. You may end up spending countless hours and huge budgets to target the wrong keywords or attract the wrong visitors. If you need a professional and experienced team to carry it out for you – contact us for a quote.